58 Queen Street, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA4 5EP

01524 833793  |  info@chinesesociety.org.uk  |  www.chinesesociety.org.uk

会议记录 Trustees Meeting Report

日期 2017年09月10日
Date Sunday, 10th September 2017
时间 1点00分钟 至 1点00分钟
Time 1:00pm to 1:00pm
地点Venue 58 Queen Street,
Morecambe,
Lancashire,
LA4 5EP

出席委员 Attendees

会长 / Chairperson Sam Moi Chan
财政 / Treasurer Elizabeth Clack
委员 / Committee Member Weiru Chen
项目经理和秘书 / Project Manager and Minutes Secretary Raymond Chan (非委员, Non-committee)

出席委员 Apologies for absence

委员 / Committee Member Weiping Zhou
1.

会长欢迎出席委员 The Chairperson welcomes all members to the meeting

2.

Discuss Funding Proposal for Laptop and Office Equipment

Equipment for schools, teaching and learning. 12 laptops. 3 Office laptops.
Secure lackable cabinet. Check insurance for property.

Ray to find source of funding or grant.

3.

October Mid-Autumn Festival Activities

Currently plans for library 7th October, but changed due to a bigger event in the same venue. Need to find alternative date or venue.

Anna Nygen from Dukes suggested collaborating, need to meet, invite her for the 24th September.

Discuss further.

4.

Christmas 2017 Celebrations

Looking at doing arts cultural activities for the community. Suggested venue library or school. Less refreshments maybe, more activity related.

Need to ask members, parents for ideas and what they can contribute. Smaller event.

5.

Chinese New Year 2017 Celebrations

Galbraith funding for activities, difficulty organising something as big for outdoor parade. Project manager cannot dedicate as much time to organise same scale of activities.

Commercial interests not as much. Funding limited.

One big indoor event in the town hall, with performanes and stalls. Maybe outdoor surrounding streets activities. Book lion dance, dragon, drums.

Maybe free activities. Look for funding for arts/cultural activities.

Maybe include buffet, meal. Costs of venue, catering.

6.

Independent Meeting Minutes Secretary

7.

Outstanding Charity Annual Report

We are overdue, need to update. All committee members need a copy, Sign and send off.

8.

Light Up Lancaster

4th November, Light Up fesitval project on Dallas Road for 2 groups, we're invited. Need to discuss date, activity proposed and when we can host.

出席委员签署 Attendee Signatures

会长 / Chairperson

..................................................................................................

财政 / Treasurer

..................................................................................................

委员 / Committee Member

..................................................................................................

项目经理和秘书 / Project Manager and Minutes Secretary

..................................................................................................

签署日期 / Date

..................................................................................................

文件结尾
END OF DOCUMENT