58 Queen Street, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA4 5EP

01524 833793  |  info@chinesesociety.org.uk  |  www.chinesesociety.org.uk

会议记录 Trustees Meeting Report

日期2018年07月01日
DateSunday, 1st July 2018
时间1点00分钟 至 3点00分钟
Time1:00pm to 3:00pm
地点VenueLancaster Boys and Girls Club,
Dallas Road,
Lancaster,
LA1 1TP

出席委员 Attendees

会长 / Chairperson Sam Moi Chan
财务管理 / Treasurer Elizabeth Clack
信托委员 / Committee Member Weirui Chen
信托委员 / Committee Member Weiping Zhou
会议秘书 / Minutes Secretary, Non-committee Raymond Chan (非委员, Non-committee)

出席委员 Apologies for absence

No members were absent.
1.

2019 新春庆祝 Chinese New Year 2019

本社信托委员讨论2019年农历新年和中国艺术节的计划。

信托委员会注意到2019年农历新年初一的日期,是2月5日星期二,事件将需要接近这一个日期。

到目前为止,信托委员会决定组织的春节两个活动,其中包括以下临时决定的日期是:

  • 兰卡斯特新年嘉年华 - 周日,10/02/2019
  • 春节联欢晚会 日期- 2019年2月18日星期一

决定日期将基于有关场地,艺术家和其他区域庆祝不能同日举办,信托委员组以考虑该活动庆祝成功。项目经理Raymond Chan将负责申请相关基金,安排所有选项并制定活动的节目。

对于春节嘉年华会,信托委员组定下初步计划,以中华文化相关的艺术活动,节目,类似于2017年的春节节目,其中包括嘉年华会。英国艺术委员会以资助艺术活动和艺术家的工作开支。委员会同意这也应包括在当地学校或活动中开展外展活动的计划。

Raymond Chan还建议,由于需要进行大量的规划和协调,我们应该考虑申请资金为,以往年活动负责人员去管理各项活动的应有开支。

由于露天市场是游行和嘉年华会的重要组成的大部分,信托委员组提出需要优先预订兰卡斯特市中心广场和部分街道,项目经理与兰开斯特市议会进行谈判,期望有降低兰卡斯特市议会,预订春节市中心广场摊位的收费。

在春节晚会上,信托委员组讨论了最初的计划,包括预订兰开斯特市政厅的一楼宴会厅,并且须提前招募足够的热心志愿者来协助此地的新春庆祝。

The committee discussed plans to mark the Lunar New Year in 2019 and for the Chinese Arts Festival.

The committee noted the the date of the Lunar New Year in 2019 falls on Tuesday 5th February and events will need to fall close to this date.

So far the committee have decided to organise two events, with the following provisional dates:

  • Lancaster Chinese New Year Carnival -Sunday, 10/02/2019
  • Chinese New Year Gala - Monday,18/02/2019

The dates will be based on further information on the availability of venues, artists and other considerations to deliver successful events. Raymond Chan will help the committee to explore all the options and put together a plan for the events.

For the Chinese New Year Carnival, the committee laid out initial plans to look at a program of arts events related to Chinese culture similar to 2017's festival which will also include the Carnival and approach Arts Council England to help fund the events and artists work. The committee agreed this should also include a program of outreach activities at local schools or events.

Raymond Chan also suggested that due to amount of planning and coordination needed, we should consider getting funding to go towards staff to manage to certain activities.

As the Street Markets are a big part of the Carnival, the committee raised the need to prioritise booking the Lancaster city centre streets for the event and negotiate with Lancaster City Council to hopefully reducing the cost of booking stalls from Lancaster City Council which was a big expense last year.

For the Chinese New Year Gala, the committee discussed initial plans included booking the Banqueting Suite in Lancaster Town Hall and making early plans to recruit enough volunteers to help with organising and running the event.

2.

中文学校 Chinese School

Sam提出与李博士进行过沟通,讨论如何与父母更密切地配合,以协助孩子在中文学习上有所进步。李博士建议在新学年开始时组织一次教师 - 家长会议,以促进这一点。

该委员会还讨论了2018年9月新学期的计划,开学日期为2018年9月9日,为第一个课程日期,但将计划第一个完整的课程调整有规律的教课题和日历。

Sam relayed discussions she has had with Dr Lee about ways to work more closely with parents to meet their children's needs when attending Chinese School. They proposed organising a teacher-parent meeting at the start of the new academic year to facilitate this.

The committee also discussed plans for the new academic year in September 2018 with a provisional date set for 9/9/2018 for the first date of classes but a full calendar of classes will be planned over the summer.

3.

为长期的公益活动申请一些资助 Funding for Regular Activities

信托委员组,讨论为有需要的华人社群重新开英语【ESOL和日常实用课程】的必要性。讨论的课程将是成人每周课程,但可以儿童与父母一起的互动,以不同级别和年龄组合,并公开放于有需要的社群,不论种族或背景,意向学习为主。

信托委员组,决定在下个会议上进一步详细讨论,但Sam和Raymond将以此计划寻找适合的资助来源,执行教学人员和教学材料资源。

The committee discussed the need to restart English language (ESOL) classes for people in the Chinese community. The proposed activity would be weekly classes for adults but possible for children and parents together in order to support people with different levels and age groups, and also open it to everyone regardless of ethnicity or background.

The committee decided it would need to be discussed in further detail at future meetings but Sam and Raymond will look at finding funding sources, teaching staff and teaching resources.

4.

一日游 Day Trip

夏季一日游的计划,由信托委员组讨论,决议是在爱丁堡8月份的边缘艺术节期间,前往爱丁堡一日游,并在2018年8月13日星期一或8月20日星期一参观苏格兰国会苏格兰国会大厦,古堡与博物馆,与及各名胜地区。

最终日期将根据从能够为活动提供运输的长途旅游巴的报价,作为来决定日期。
一日游活动,已获得兰开夏郡政府市议会两名委员资助共四百英镑,支助部分的开支!

Plans for the annual summer day trip where discussed by the committee with the proposed activities being a day trip to Edinburgh during the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and also visit the Scottish Parliament Buildings, National Museum of Scotland on either the Monday 13th or Monday 20th August 2018.

The final date would be decided following quotes being received from coach companies who can provide transport for the activity.

The activity would be supported by funding provided by Lancashire County Council.

5.

中秋节 Mid Autumn Festival

即将到来的中秋节的日期是在2018年9月24日星期一,信托委员组考虑可能的方式来纪念国庆与中秋节同庆祝。该日期也将于9月终,星期日中秋节与中国庆日。

本信托委员组,同意在2018年年9月30日星期日举办小聚会,因为中秋节过后购买月饼可能特价,大学将近开学,可能会有些留学生参与庆祝。

Raymond提议,办个新的定期中乐器或敲鼓项目,专注中国鼓乐队日后可在活动中推出。作为节日其中的一部分,他希望能够邀请Pagoda Arts参与其中国青年管弦乐团此次活动,并且能观看艺术委员会资助的项目和活动。

信托委员组无异议,他们乐意推行此提议,但Raymond需要讲解此艺术项目,并且查看准确的支持此艺术活动的资金决定。

The date of the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival is on Monday, 24th September in 2018 and the committee looked at possible ways to mark the occasion. The date is also close the the National Day of China on Monday, 1/10/2018.

The committee agreed to host a community get together on Sunday, 30/09/2018 as it would allow us to buy cheaper mooncakes and university students will have started so there will be potentially more attendees.

Raymond proposed creating a new regular music activity focusing on Chinese drumming and launch it at the event. As part of this, he hopes to be able to be able to invite Pagoda Arts and their Chinese Youth Orchestra to perform at the event and look at grants to fund the project and event.

The committee agreed they are interested in pursuing the proposal and Raymond will need to outline the project and look at funding to support the activity.

出席委员签署 Attendee Signatures

会长 / Chairperson

..................................................................................................

财务管理 / Treasurer

..................................................................................................

信托委员 / Committee Member

..................................................................................................

信托委员 / Committee Member

..................................................................................................

会议秘书 / Minutes Secretary, Non-committee

..................................................................................................

签署日期 / Date

..................................................................................................

文件结尾
END OF DOCUMENT